Welcome to the Connecticut Emissions Program

If you received a notification notice and no longer own the vehicle because you have transferred or cancelled the marker plates, you may disregard the notice.  However, if you no longer own the vehicle but have not cancelled the registration or transferred the marker plates to another vehicle, please visit the nearest DMV Branch Office to have the vehicle information updated on DMV records.